Web3 Gaming Ecosystem Expands with Immutable and Polygon Labs PartnershipAllgemein
Web3 Immutable and Polygon Labs Team Up
• Web3 gaming developer platform Immutable is forming a strategic partnership with blockchain protocol Polygon Labs to accelerate the development of Web3 gaming.
• The alliance aims to provide an option for businesses that accelerates time-to-market and gives them access to an ecosystem that will be one of the largest and most liquid for end users.
• By combining Immutable’s platform products with Polygon’s zero-knowledge technology, they are building an Ethereum-centric gaming ecosystem that will bring digital ownership to millions of people around the world.
Web3 gaming developer platform Immutable has teamed up with blockchain protocol Polygon Labs in order to expand the Web3 Gaming Ecosystem. This strategic partnership is aimed at simplifying the process of onboarding game studios and developers into Web3 by powering its platform products using Polygon’s zero-knowledge technology. The alliance provides businesses with a faster time-to-market and access to an extensive ecosystem for end users. Additionally, this partnership looks to bring digital ownership opportunities to millions of people worldwide through their combined efforts in building an Ethereum-centric gaming ecosystem.
The key benefits of this strategic partnership include:
• A simplified process for onboarding game studios and developers onto Web3 through leveraging Polygon’s zero knowledge technology on Immutable’s platform products.
• Faster time-to-market for businesses by providing them access to one of the largest and most liquid ecosystems for end users.
• An Ethereum centric gaming ecosystem built through their combined efforts which brings digital ownership opportunities to millions of people around the world.
Daniel Alegre is the CEO of Yuga Labs, a company associated with this initiative, who made his first public appearance since assuming his position recently. Rosie Perper, Deputy Managing Editor at Web3 News Section, also supports this initiative by focusing on NFTs, DAOs, metaverse and other emerging technologies such as VR/AR. She holds a small amount BTC, ETH and several NFTs as well.
This strategic partnership between Web3 Immutable and Polygon Labs is paving new grounds within the industry due its focus on accelerating development within the web 3 gaming space in order to simplify onboarding processes while bringing more options for businesses regarding time-to market strategies along with providing access to large ecosystems for end users globally.. Through their combined efforts they are looking forward into bringing digital ownership opportunities across millions around the world through their Ethereum centric gaming ecosystem